Wednesday, May 13, 2009

omggggggggggg
i am boredddddddd
i need something new in my lifeeeeeeeeee
that would excite me just like last timeeeeeeeeeee
shitttttttttt
this boring lifestyle is killing meeeeeeeeeeeee
can,like something interesting happennnnnnnn
i dont knowwwwwwww
maybe someone give me something to doooooooooooo
other than peddddddddd
i want to have a pet cat againnnnnnnnn
i dont want to have no lifeeeeeeeeeeee
sibeh sian larhhhhhhh
i need to go drink againnnnnnnnnnn
and go clubbbbbbbbbb
this is really boringgggggggg
i am a person who cant live without interesting thingsssssssssss
can someone/anybody give me moneyyyyyyyy
so i can travel the worlddddddddddd
so i will not rottttttt
my brain needs something to keep it activeeeeeeeeeee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment