Friday, March 27, 2009


Hi people.
guess what i am doing now?

a)watching television.
b)facebooking.
c)listening to music.
d)reading a book.
e)msning.
f)playing with my fids(feathered kids).
g)smsing my love.

any idea?
no prizes for guessing the correct though. =)

and the answer is.






all the above! xD







haha,i am also waiting for Weiwei. =3
If you have no idea who she is,she's the cat i am using for my blog header =)

she's really sweet,will wag her little bob tail whenever you call her name.
such a smart beauty.
often,i do feel that she is smarter than dogs. =D
she will visit both my neighbour and me every morning and evening.
be it for a good scratch or some treats my mother bought for her x).

oh,and she looks japanese; in car terms that is =)
just like your typical Japanese Bobtail.

so adorable ,am i RIGHT!!

ok then,back to doing my list of things i am currently doing.
and do tag if either one of you peeps have a good book to recommend.

untill next time,meow~

No comments:

Post a Comment